Dienstag, 3. November 2009

My way

I walk this way,
Don’t know where it ends.
Don’t know where it started.
Just walking this way.
Silent music around me.
I close my eyes and all i see
Nothing.
I open them.
Still nothing.
Like a blind man walking this way,
Just music around me.
Pain in my body.
Fire in my soul.
Seeing some people.
Hearing their voices.
I don’t stop.
I walk this way.
Now knowing where it ends.
But not when.
I close my eyes.
Life seems to be over.
I don’t know if this true.
But i don’t care.
I open my eyes.
I can see the world.
I don’t like it.
It doesen’t like me.
Who cares?
I give a crap on the world.
I do what i need to do.
Life means to do what you need to do.
So i will.
Fuck the society,
Fuck the moral behaviour.
I can do what i want.
And i will do it.
Don’t know how much i’ve left.
But who cares?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen