Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009

Narcissistic i

Today is the first day of my old life

I’ve lost somebody.

She was really important for me afew years ago.

Then we had eacht other nothing to say.

And now i’m gonna talking to her never again.

What can i say about her?

Well... not as much as i want to.

She wasn’t honest,

She wasn’t so funny,

And not very intelligent.

Alle in all she was marked by her life.

She was gone trough tough times.

A few of them just because of me.

And i’m asking myself:

Will this bring you away from your own, choosen way?

It sounds narcissistics to ask me that now.

But my relationship to Mrs. Moonrose,

Wasn’t so good the last times.

We had a lot of fights.

There were lots of anger.

But i still cared for her.

Because, the reasons why she did it

Might be I.

I’m not going to be depressed.

I hope.

But this is a chapter of my life which was closed a long time ago.

Now it was reopened.

New story, same end.

She is away and i’m here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen